Re: [LAU] Top DSP plugins?

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 19 2011 - 16:11:52 EEST

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Colin Fletcher
<colin.m.fletcher@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> On 19/10/11 00:38, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
>> Jackconvolver is very good regarding to it's sound quality, but AFAIK
>> there's no usable GUI for real-time control...
>
> Have you seen the "IR: LV2 Convolution Reverb" by Tom Szilagyi?
> (http://factorial.hu/plugins/lv2/ir). It's an LV2 wrapper for
> zita-convolver: it works well for me.

Yes, it's been mentioned a couple of times. I LOVE the plugin and use
it extensively. It's great for mixing orchestral music. There is also
a standalone GUI for jconvolver called jcgui --
http://jcgui.sourceforge.net/

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com