[LAU] [ANN] spectrojack 0.4

From: Cedric Roux <sed@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 20 2011 - 14:46:47 EEST

Hi LAU,

spectrojack is a little program to display sonogram/audiogram
(however that's called) in a jack setup.

You need gtk 2 to compile it.

It is at: http://sed.free.fr/spectrojack/spectrojack-0.4.tar.gz
(no web page yet, sorry).

If you are adventurous, Lorenzo Sutton says he has
problems with the colormaps' browser in a 32b ubuntu host.
I can't reproduce the bug. If you have it...
(open the menu, "colormaps" then browse to spectrojack-0.4/colormaps
and click on default.txt, the colormaps should be loaded; Lorenzo
sees an error for each colormap, screenshot at
http://sed.free.fr/spectrojack/lorenzo.png)

(that bug is weird) (these are the Italians :))

Apart from that, the display might not be accurate. It's a simple STFT and
maybe I do everything wrong in there. Take it as not-even-beta thing.

Regards,
Cédric.

PS: CC me, I don't read the list for the moment.