Re: [LAU] Recommend inexpensive monitors and headphones

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2011 - 15:43:36 EEST

I'd say that if you're not willing to put more then $100 in you might aswell
wait with buying monitors. Sadly with monitors expensive means good, and
buying bad/budget monitors for a start will only cost you more if you keep
doing what you're doing (since you're gonna want some real monitors).

On the other hand, if you're willing to put more money in, I'm real happy
with my Adam A3X monitors. Not sure what they cost a pair though but they're
small and thus fairly cheap. For general purposes I'd say take a look at
Adam or Genlec, those are two brands that always performs in tests etc.

Regards,