Re: [LAU] Recommend inexpensive monitors and headphones

From: Rafal Zawadzki <bluszcz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2011 - 16:05:49 EEST

> Really awesome for their price (IMHO): Yamaha HS80M. They are a little
> more than that though. I think the street price is now at around 500
> euros per pair.

About Yamaha, I heard a lot of good words, but....

I am not sure about HS80M, but my friend has Yamaha HS50M and they sounds
really crappy - I think that have not enough low response, and some
distorted above 10KHz ? Or just that model is really broken...

From the second side - I own KRK5' - and I like them - maybe are too
bassy, but for electronic music they are quite nice for start...