Re: [LAU] Open Sound Interface project beginnings

From: Egor Sanin <egor.sanin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2011 - 17:47:46 EEST

I'm going to go ahead and say that, while I am not capable of
contributing code or electronics design, I would love to see this kind
of thing come to fruition. It's a wonderful concept that I think
many, including myself, would find very, very useful. As well, I
think, from my experience with LAD and the community, we have
everything we need to realize this.

I could certainly contribute time to documentation and such.