Re: [LAU] FLOSS your music (II): Julien Claassen

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 01 2011 - 21:37:48 EET

Hello Roberto!
   I think it nmight be considered bad eticket to comment on this directly: But
I think you couldn't very well praise yourself, so I will do that for you. It
was very good mailing with you and you've done an amazing job.It's very
well written and an excellent job done on condensing our conversations.
   I'm already curious about the next installment and I'll have to read the
first one. Yes, I'm ashamed of admitting it. :-)
   Warm regards
              Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======