Re: [LAU] Reinstalling Ubuntu - Which version ?

From: jy <jypllx@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 15 2011 - 10:50:30 EET

Thansk all for your advices.

I'm keeping ubuntu lucid for the time being and will look further into
which distros might interest me for my next installation !

Strange though thing is that even Lucid is supposed to be supported until
next Spring, lots of PPAs already don't support it anymore. Especially
FalkTX's and abogani's (the first being marked as deprecated). It's their
own right I know but i was a bit disappointed to discover that they didn't
do it anymore.
By luck KSStudio's PPA still offers a lot of Lucid compliant packages for
audio software. That did the trick !

Thanks a lot !!

jy