Re: [LAU] sound devices usbpre2

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 17 2011 - 18:58:40 EET

USB2 Class Compliant devices should work on Linux yes with standard ALSA(As
long as it is reasonably up to date). To set the USBPre2 into USB2 mode,
hold Input Source Select Button 1 while plugging in the unit. I will be
very curious to hear your results as I am looking very strongly at one of
these units.

       Seablade