Re: [LAU] New Avantgarde Music - or just more Prog?

From: Daniel Worth <pipemanmusic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 21 2011 - 17:15:15 EET

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> I've just completed my latest piece and it has reached its intended
> audience, so I'm ready to post it here. It's called Raw Magic:<http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user>

Wow! a very ambitious composition, starts very ominously classical breaks
into a gutteral chant then has a whimsy that reminds me of Madness and
transitions to an almost Trans Syberian style then throws in some spanish
influenced music and if that wasn't enough it moves into a more R&B
feel/electronica feel then a Lawrency Welkish feel, and then a fun visit
through most of the styles for the end. Whoa! Very cool track. Must have
taken a hell of a lot of work to put together. Well done.
I've posted this on Google+, hope you don't mind.

Daniel Worth
Host
The Open Source Musician Podcast
http://opensourcemusician.com