Re: [LAU] New Experimental Track

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 24 2011 - 20:42:12 EET

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 08:39:19PM +0000, Folderol wrote:
> This is a three part multi-layer improvisation, that hopefully pushes out my
> boundaries a bit more. I hope you like it.
>
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Stranger.ogg
Will,
As always, this piece showcases your ability to create compositions, the
texture and layering of which are as much, if not more of an art than the
musical structure itself: very evocative! The phased accordion is like a
free drug trip. :)

Starting at 04:09 your pad has an ultra-high harmonic that is quite
painful to the ear: you might consider filtering it out.

Keep posting!

Cheers,
S.M.