[LAU] audiophile 2496

From: nepal <nepal.roade@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 25 2011 - 20:18:26 EET

Hello Everyone.

I am a mere lurker, sadly no musician, but do really love listening. I
run linux mint and am thinking about treating myself to the above sound
card to improve my listening experience. I'll be running the output to
my Kenwood hifi amp using the phonos I expect.

Is the above sound? as in sensible and workable. I'd rather not get
into manually messing with my distro settings if that is possible. Are
there any gotchas to be considered?

Can I just go ahead, buy, and plug and play?

many thanks for any help offered.