Re: [LAU] The pain of Firewire audio hardware

From: Aaron L. <elmastero74@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 25 2011 - 23:55:17 EET

I'm wondering what the allure of firewire is in Linux.

Not trying to be snarky by saying that either.

Seems that the rme multiface 2 gets the job done albeit via a pci
connection...... From what I've read anyway.

I think firewire was designed with dollar signs set in place and people
gotta eat no matter what.

So they've got ya coming and going. To be honest it would be really
awesome though.