Re: [LAU] Keystroke or MIDI-controlled reverb/flange/etc. filter capability?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 30 2011 - 10:06:00 EET

Hello Jonathan!
   I might suggest Nama. As long as the effects have a depth setting, which can
be set to 0 you can either control them via MIDI or via short commands:
mfx D 4 0
   We haven't got a single effect bypass yet and I think it would involve
stopping the engine for a short moment.
   As for the commands, once you've got a session all ready to run, you can
easily create scripts or custom commands, which can shorten the commands to
one or two letter combinations. It would be absolutely trivial and straight
forward.
   I hope that helps.
   Warm regards
          Julien