Re: [LAU] WG: [slightly OT] Musical citation (what is allowed?)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Dec 01 2011 - 13:47:32 EET

PS: "In Germany the GEMA sued kindergartens for singing Rolf Zuckowski's children's songs."

Pardon, in Germany the children are allowed to sing his songs, but they have to pay for singing his songs.

Fuck Rolf Zuckowski.

Well I payed much money to the GEMA when buying empty tapes, CDs etc. that were used for my own compositions! Later I bought data tapes instead of "normal empty" DAT tapes "for music", because they were even not half as expensive. The GEMA is a mafia.