Re: [LAU] Three Variations (new Csound piece)

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2011 - 20:22:51 EET

On 12/06/2011 02:15 AM, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Dave!
> Wonderful! :-) Could yousend me a link to these, since I can't still
> access soundcloud?

Hi Julien,

I'll post the normal download link as soon as linux-sound.org repairs
itself. I usually post things there, but the server is in maintenance
now. The admin is working on it, hopefully I'll be able to post there
again by this evening.

> I liked the bit about De Gaule airport, since I will be there again in
> january and again in feburary. :-) So I'd like to know, what might
> await me. If not, I could always suggest it. :-)

They might as well play it, you can't understand anything they announce
there anyway.

Best,

dp