Re: [LAU] ALSA: Using a plugin only for capture

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2011 - 23:49:45 EET

Hello!
   I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear.
   I'm using ALSA's ladspa-plugin modle and I'm inserting the necessary entries
into .asoundrc for that user. JACK is not available. I've tried it and it will
hang. I think a few people commented on the alsa->JACK plugin not being the
best way of doing it, and most apps, that use it, don't even handle their ALSA
too well. :-( I'm not complaining, just explaining.
   Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======