Re: [LAU] screencasting with xephyr - wiki page

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 15 2011 - 16:06:29 EET

This should help:

http://www.remastersys.com/forums/index.php?topic=1362.0

The next release of GAP (GIMP Animation Package) supports converting
to/ exporting PNG and TIF complete with alpha channels which means GAP
can now be used to create animated video titles. Yeah, its not quite
AfterEffects but between GIMP/GAP, Cinepaint, Blender, KDEnlive and
Synfig there really isn't much you can't do with some effort and
patience.. and years of study and practice of course.