Re: [LAU] Three Variations (new Csound piece)

From: S. Massy <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2011 - 05:54:32 EET

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 08:15:51AM +0100, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Dave!
> Wonderful! :-) Could yousend me a link to these, since I can't
> still access soundcloud? I liked the bit about De Gaule airport,
Try:
http://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/three-variations/download
...works for me.

Sonically interesting in its intricate airiness, Dave, but, I fear that,
as with some of your other pieces, I'm left with the feeling I wasn't
high enough to fully understand it. Is that the music you go around with
in your head all day? If so, you must be quite a chap to talk to. :)

Cheers,
S.M.