Re: [LAU] Some christmas music

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 24 2011 - 02:57:56 EET

Hello Massy!
   Well I'll be playing the real thing tomorrow. But beyond that, that's all
for christmas music from me. The rest is just normal songs to drunkenly shout
along, so they aren't really interesting. I just listened and found my own
harmonisations for them, so it's nothing fancy. perhaps next year. :-)
   Musically yours
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======