[LAU] How to get 64-bit Flash plugin to play through JACK2?

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 31 2011 - 08:14:59 EET

I'm sure I have this somewhere in my mail archive, but search can't find
it now ...

Have heard of something called the alsa-jack-plugin, but can't find it
anywhere. Have tried something else using something in .asoundrc (don't
remember what it was, it didn't work, so I got rid of the .asoundrc I
had created to try it - didn't have an .asoundrc file before).

My lovely wife would like to watch her Amazon movies on my 64-bit
desktop PC because it has the large LED monitor.

Stupid computers.

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden