Re: [LAU] makesfz.sh

From: Frank Neumann <beachnase@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 03 2012 - 00:46:44 EET

Hi Dan and all,

[..]

> my very basic requirements for such a script. Shortly after I posted
> to this list yesterday I realised I was (amazingly) being lazier than
> normal and indeed it only took me 10m to write just the script I
> required which I have now shared with the Linuxsampler community here:
>
> http://bb.linuxsampler.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=667&sid=cfbd2bff56d89d82c678b052e958974a
>
> Just in case that board goes bye-bye the script is short enough to
> paste in this message too:

One tiny suggestion: For a typical bank of single-shot drum/percussion
samples, you'll want to have a line like

<group> loop_mode=one_shot

before the first region so that for all regions samples are played until the
end instead of getting cut off sharply on NoteOff events. Yes, and then you
want mute groups, velocity switches etc. pp. bla bla.. :-).

Thanks for that handy little script,
Frank