Re: [LAU] [OT] Is this a case of pagiarism ??

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2012 - 15:34:31 EET

Back in the day there was a lot of copying of pop tunes by 8 bit
musicians - the C64 demoscene for example, and even in commercial
games - I recall one of Jean Michelle Jarre's pieces as the intro
music to Yie Ar Kung Fu! for example - which I am not sure was
licensed??

Still, in my opinion, no-one beat Rob Hubbard.. but even he did some
copying of JMJ's stuff - Zoolook IIRC.

James