[LAU] A small tune on the flute

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2012 - 00:57:09 EET

Hello everyone!
   Yes I had the opportunity of borrowing a friend's flute for a week.That
isn't a long time and I haven't played it a lot even before that. So I am
doing it rather inexpertly. Still that tune wanted out. It's actually part of
the 3-part invention in G-minor. If I add, that it is by Bach, I suppose I
will surprise no one. :-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/companion.ogg

   Or:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/companion.mp3
   Or via the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   The flute was a simple Yamaha flute, the microphone my usual xray live mic.
I think I stood a little too close to the microphone and I could have done
more about deadening the room, but I still like it. Not because of my playing,
just because it's a nice piece of music and the flute is a very nice
instrument.
   Comments are welcome as always, you may criticise my playing abilities, but
don't expect me to get a chance to practise too soon. :-)
   Warmly yours
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======