Re: [LAU] Jack midi sequencer?

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 09 2012 - 11:59:23 EET

On 01/08/2012 10:16 PM, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

> Patchage + muse + zynaddsubfx failed to work.
> No sound; except with Z's virtual keyboard.
>
> Patchage freezed at some point.

Does QJackCtl's connections window work?

> How to get midi from muse to zynaddsubfx?
> Please test the combo in your system.

Can't, I don't have Ubuntu here, nor do I use patchage.

> Any other midi sequencer?

QTractor? seq24?

> Rosegarden failed to
> install in Ubuntu (as well as GTK2 and SDL dev
> packages grrrr!).

I think some of the Rosegarden team run RG on Ubuntu. You might want to
ask on the rosegarden-users list. Which version of RG did you try?
Current version of RG is 11.11.42 and is a QT4 app now.

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden