Re: [LAU] choir effect

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 12 2012 - 17:50:09 EET

Hello Renato!
   Well it all depends on what you're going for. Either best and safest
live performance or best resulting sound quality. On stage, something like the
multi voice chorus with a bit of delay or doubling effect can work wonders, if
you find your settings. But for a recording, where you potentially have all
the time in the world, I'd really go for at least two or three recordings of
tracks, if it shall end up in any exposed place.
   Warmly yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======