Re: [LAU] bitwig announcement

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 15 2012 - 20:06:13 EET

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 9:58 PM, James Morris wrote:

> Now you've thoroughly patronised me I feel nothing but sympathy for
> you. Thank you also, for your gracious tolerance of my wrongful
> interpretation of your wise words.
>
> No come on people get organised, you're slacking!

*sigh*

Childish, defensive and overreacting. How nicely we are getting along, eh?

Let's try a simple test. Even though it's not a *-dev@ list, I know
that a lot of developers read it. So... How many developers admit that
UI and UX of their apps could be much better _and_ tried applying to
OpenUsability?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org