Re: [LAU] State of RME Raydat?

From: Moshe Werner <moshwe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 10:29:05 EET

Hi an Welcome!

I had the same question some time ago (like a year ago) and decided to go
with the HDSP 9652, no problems at all!
It is a very stable system (which I'm running at 2.9ms latency).
Initially I wanted the Raydat but the Linux support status was not clear...

Warm regards,
Moshe

P.S.: Very nice studio and site! I too use Linux for professional work and
am very happy with the results. Don't understand why not more people go
over to Linux for pro needs.