Re: [LAU] bitwig announcement

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 11:43:56 EET

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:52 AM, david wrote:

> All the ones I know use Macs.

Do you even realize how much opinionated this is? :))))))))))))

>> Corel quitted the Mac market, because they weren't able to justify
>> development with sales. Which, I'm sure, you are fully aware of.
>
> Corel was never in the Mac graphics market. CorelDraw is Windows only.

Oh boy... :) Corel DRAW 10 and 11 were available for Mac.
Corel Painter 12 is still available for Mac, so is CorelCAD.

Are you really going to argue against easily verifiable facts? :)

> Just installed it from Sid repository (Ubuntu is an abomination). Darktable
> looks cute. I think it has about 10-20% of the features of Bibble 5. Maybe
> 40% of the features of Bibble Lite. The UI is cute. Absolutely no clue about
> how to save an image after you develop it: nothing in the UI indicates
> anything about it.

Ctrl+E for the currently selected image. Or all the options in the
exporting plug-in from the light table mode.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org