Re: [LAU] building luppp

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 20 2012 - 02:26:30 EET

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> That all? Wasn't I supposed to get some new stuff downloaded?

Perhaps you might have to "git pull" the new branch in, but once its local
it should just be that. Depends on how you cloned the repo in the first
place, or how you got the souce.

> It's the same, but not surprising, since I didn't get any new files...

Mhmmm... try doing a "git pull". Or check with a tool like "gitg" to see
the status of the branches ( make sure to select "All Branches" in the drop
down to see the branches in the repo, not just local ones)

Gitg screeny here:
https://sites.google.com/site/harryhaaren/Home/gitg_all_branches.png

Best, -Harry