Re: [LAU] [OT] no more LJ monthly articles

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 20 2012 - 18:33:56 EET

No more DP LJ articles!? It is indeed a sad day for Linux audio and I think
all on this list would be likely to agree that Dave has provided the most
significant non-code based contributions to help further the worlds
knowledge, promotion and enjoyment of free audio software through that
great series of articles and your Linuxsound directory.

12 years of LJ articles!?! Thats some stint and with me having kept a close
eye on the Linux media that whole time I suspect I read most if not all of
your articles and I know I have benefited greatly from your many keen
observations, tips and unrivaled knowledge of all things LA.

The free audio world salutes your fine services Mr Philips - Thank You!

danboid