Re: [LAU] reporting a bug: getting a backtrace

From: Alan Russell <ajrussellaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 21 2012 - 02:11:10 EET

I got the same bug trying to patch a feedback loop on mine. It doesn't
seem to matter what modules are in the feedback line, even a gain
object set to 0 (-infinity dB, whatever). As soon as you close the
loop, the program exits.

Pretty annoying, as feedback loops are supposed to be a major feature
of modular synths.

Alan Russell
ajrussellaudio@email-addr-hidden