[LAU] Cal / Thank You

From: peta calvert <calvert.peta@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 21 2012 - 06:26:28 EET

Hello

This may be a little bit belated, but nonetheless... I wanted to thank you
all for your friendship with my dad, Cal.
I can honestly say, that yes, you were his extended family and I don't
think you could possible know just how much you all kept him going at times
where things were pretty tough.

He talked (and talked and talked) with so much pride and excitement about
the projects he was working on, particularly Yoshimi, and I do believe a
fundamental in keeping him going much longer than anyone expected.
He passed peacefully in July, and whilst it was sudden I was with him and
there was no pain or suffering, it was just time for him to rest.

He'd be so happy to know yoshimi lives on in many ways, so thank you again.

x peta

*peta.calvert**
* *e* c <hello@email-addr-hiddenalvert.peta@email-addr-hidden
*w* www.peacal.net