Re: [LAU] Celt Distribution

From: Rüdiger <newsletter@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 24 2012 - 11:46:05 EET

On 23/01/2012 11:55, Ruediger wrote:

>> I'm looking for the best distri for using the latest version
>> of Celt to build a
>> two way stereo link between two location via internet.
>> Only ADSL Connection.!
>
> Debian with Gstreamer

OK. I've setup 2 fresh Debian 6 with Gnome. One on a physical machine
(Pentium4-2,8Ghz), the 2nd on virtualbox on another machine...

Should i use the celt version shipped with debian.?

What can i do next.? Have seen some very long scripts, to use gstreamer
to connect to external icecast server. But not with celt and thats not
what i want to do.

Ruediger
Radio Ostfriesland Techniksupport Automation