Re: [LAU] ladspa effects hardware controller

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 26 2012 - 15:43:46 EET

Hi James,

Indeed its very easy, no coding chops nessisary!
JackRack has a full MIDI-binding system, you can right click any slider &
hit "make MIDI binding".
Dialog pops up and you can set the CC numbers etc. I think it uses ALSA
midi last time I tested,
but a2jmidid will sort that out. Perhaps newer versions also support JACK
MIDI.

Enjoy! -Harry