Re: [LAU] Soundcard broken? What else can I test

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2012 - 00:41:37 EET

Hello Clemens and Florian!
   I will try another slot then, just to make sure. I'd really hate to face
this, since the delta1010LT is still expensive enough.
   Clemens: The board isn't that new. I plugged the card in in september and
didn't touch it since then. Well, it isn't really important, why it went. I
suspect, it isn't too unusual after almost 10 years. :-(
   Warmly yours
              Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======