Re: [LAU] Multiple ICE1712 cards setup with jack2

From: mn0 <mn0@email-addr-hidden-up.de>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2012 - 00:39:14 EET

Just to let you know, I moved the jack2 .sos somewhere safe and
installed jack1. Edited limits.conf.
Doesn't crash. I need a lot of samples/period to avoid xruns. Atm it
shows 0 but the number besides is growing steadily at about 10/second.
So I have 0(1500) xruns. What does the number mean?
I have 1500 xruns that are too short to count as a real one?
Anyway, I'll get my IRQs fixed, now.

/mn0