[LAU] Sax player wanted?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 09 2012 - 21:52:44 EET

Hello everyone!
   From the tunes we're doing at packet-in.org, I have the strong suspicion a
sax player would be highly valued in our midst. I remembered then, tht Bob
plays the sax nicely. I still have a few of the songs done with MMA.
   bob, would you join us? What we have at present is a bit of simple soul and
something slightly jazzy. Nothing to complicated, since RPM should be finished
by the end of the month. It would be very good. If someone else is interested?
http://packet-in.org
   Thanks and kind regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;