Re: [LAU] A little bit of EWI playing

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 10 2012 - 18:47:52 EET

> It's a MIDI wind controller. They work out of the box on Linux, no
> special drivers needed (USB MIDI device). I've got one, too, they are
> a lot of fun.
>
> --
> Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com

Actually there are 2 different types. EWI 4000s (which I have) and EWI USB
(which I assume Brent has). The USB model has no internal voices, it is
strictly as midi controller. The 4000s has builtin modulators and doesn't
need a synth, although it can use one. The video I made was with the
internal voices of my EWI.

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden