Re: [LAU] jack2 + arch trouble

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 10 2012 - 19:44:38 EET

On 02/10/2012 06:15 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> You should see if this happens with the builtin audio interface. It
> sounds like the sort of issue that has been reported in the past and
> turns out to do with the version of FFADO that is being used.

Thanks to your reply!

When running on the buildin sound card, ardour still keeps on running
after canceling the render, but I can shut down ardour normally, and
killall jackd from a terminal, so things seems to behave much better on
the buildin interface.

Could you give a quick pointer to how I solve the issue?

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk