Re: [LAU] harmonySEQ 0.16

From: Rafał Cieślak <rafalcieslak256@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 20:05:07 EET

Hello Edgar,

Great thanks for your work, this will be very useful for openSUSE
users interested in harmonySEQ. I'd love to link to these files from
the official downloads page!
However, I have no experience with openSUSE and am not sure how it's
repositories work. I guess they contain binary packages for each
version and architecture? Will that one-click link recognize the
appropriate architecture? Which openSUSE versions does your repository
support?
Regardless of the answers to above questions, it would help a lot if
you provided me with all required links for all versions/architectures
you provide, as I got a bit confused when exploring the repository
manually.

And again, great thanks for your efforts.

Regards,
Rafał Cieślak