Re: [LAU] Triceratops LV2 synth

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2012 - 20:25:12 EET

Great news! I think I'll wait until this can at least knock out a sine wave
before I give it a go but I'm just happy to hear about promising new LV2
synths and I also had no idea there was a LA FB page until now so I've just
requested membership - not that I'm wanting to endorse the use of FB mind
as I don't use it much myself and often warn people of its many evils. FB
users beware indeed! (Hi spooks!;)