Re: [LAU] Impulse Responses

From: Iain Mott <mott@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2012 - 02:05:59 EET

i have a few bookmarked:

Angelo Farina's pages have lots of interesting things:

http://pcfarina.eng.unipr.it/Public

and specifically: http://pcfarina.eng.unipr.it/Public/IMP-RESP/

http://irlibrary.org/ (doesn't seem to currently working)

http://www.openairlib.net/

If you happen to stumble upon an B-format impulse response for a small
farmhouse (or similar) please let me know!

cheers,

Iain