Re: [LAU] OSC Sequencer IanniX

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2012 - 13:53:22 EET

Greetings,

I was in fairly consistent communications with the developers through
December of last year. They intended to create a new release by end of
year, but obviously that did not happen. I don't know what plans they
have for it now.

If anyone's interested, I have covered IanniX in some of my articles.

     http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000181

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/super-collision-studio-dave-new-world-supercollider3-part-3

Also search Google for "iannix, dave phillips" for links to various
relevant conversations on various mail lists.

Btw, I've used it in experiments to control Csound, SuperCollider3, Pd,
and Ardour3. Worked fine.

Best,

dp