Re: [LAU] The Salamander Drumkit

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 01 2012 - 02:35:59 EET

Hi Alexander!
   OK, I fixed the mute group and at least the 0.66s from the bell_chime, I've
also split it up in seperate files again, so one can load the kick, snare,
toms, hihats and cymbals into seperate channels as well. I will have to adjust
the toms slightly, as I said, I used the snare2off for the hitom. But then
I'll upload the complete pack as a tarball.
   What would the drum recording crowd say, where I should put the cowbell?
Which mics usually pick those things up? Would you place it with the cymbals,
the hihat or in a group of its own?
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;