Re: [LAU] Qjackclt cramps

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2012 - 21:59:50 EET

On Wednesday 07 March 2012 22:06:41 david wrote:
> Hmm, have never encountered it. Using whatever version of the software
> is in Debian Sid. But probably the software I use doesn't rapidly fire
> off a bunch of connections. I do wonder why you'd want to do that, but
> whatever ...

Because you start a rather big ardour(1|2) session? Or you start a small to
normal sized ambisonics project (lets not even talk about bigger stuff there)?

Remember: There are jack-users out there who use jack for more then just
piping your players output through jack-rack and then to a stereo-output...

Have fun,

Arnold