Re: [LAU] ardour: select between markers?

From: Aaron L. <elmastero74@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2012 - 19:20:23 EET

David, Fred.....

May you have a day that is unlike any other in its sheer beauty and
extraordinary wonder.

The ability to copy/paste this range business in Ardour is one of many
"skillz" that I'm re-learning in linux in order to extricate myself from
the con$umer minefield that is Apple. I'm sure there'll be more to
come.......

Yes, they make great products. But I'm so sick of the company that sold me
the product being the same one to break it which requires me to go buy yet
another.

Up the Irons!

Grazi.

-Aaron