Re: [LAU] AMS LV2 plugins: Version 0.0.7 - Include a Beat Repeater

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 16 2012 - 20:23:32 EET

Am 16.03.2012 08:56, schrieb Aurélien Leblond:

>>> I personally really like Ingen!
>>
>> I would be very intersted in trying Ingen too but it does not work under
>> Ubuntu (the package is grotesqely broken) and I do not manage to build
>> all the plethora of packages from drobillard....
>>
>> So,,, anything else?
>
> My repository for Ubuntu offers the latest SVN Ingen.
> I try to keep it up to date:
> https://launchpad.net/~blablack/+archive/music-prod

Thanks a lot :-)

anyway now I managed it, to build drobillard-svn -- I needed to build
lv2-svn beforehand like this:

./waf configure --experimental

so now I got Ingen up and running. But I cannot find a way to make it
listen to Charlie Robert's Control-App on my Android-phone.

And it is quite unstable so far all my sessions ended with a crash :-(

best regards
HZN