Re: [LAU] PS: Any hints how to avoid a bad screen resolution and to keep a kernel-rt?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2012 - 00:51:45 EET

On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 22:59 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> A friend of mine through away his Mac through the window and today he
> doesn't use the computer for music anymore, he only use some M$ crap to
> get computerless music hardware at EBay.

FWIW he owned two Bechstein grand pianos, a small and a large one. He
gave away the large Bechstein and bought a Baldwin for peanuts at Ebay.

The Baldwin is the best grand piano I ever heard, much better than any
Stainway.

I'm uncertain, if I should fix my computer or simply should drop it and
get an old e-guitar ;).