Re: [LAU] Linuxsampler lscp for Sonatina Symphony Orchestra

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 03 2012 - 09:53:17 EEST

On Tuesday 03 April 2012 00:32:54 Peter Crighton wrote:
> The great, but rather unknown DAW OpenOctave has a template for using
> it together with the Sonatina Symphony Orchestra loaded in
> LinuxSampler. So there has to be an LSCP file somewhere…

there is an oomidi-template.lscp in its share/templates folder and a test.lscp
gets placed in individual project folders.

Since I have yet to hear this thing work, I cannot comment whether these do
it. There may be case-inconsitencies between the names in this file and the
patch file names and the paths given. I am copying the patches to the paths in
this file.

The file is produced by JSampler which I assume is a java frontend for
linuxsampler. Anybody have this?