Re: [LAU] Analyseplugin equivalent for LV2?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2012 - 20:19:36 EEST

Hi Massy!
   There are two utilities, which you should consider:
lv2ls is the first. It lists all LV2-plugins installed on your system. It will
normally give you their URIs, which you should use in further investigations.
lv2ls -n gives you the names of installed LV2-plugins.
   Then there is lv2info, which needs the URI as a parameter. This will give
you all the info necessary. I'm afraid, it doesn't look as nice as
analyseplugin for LADSPA. Still, it's workable and I've used it myself to give
Ecasound's LV2-support a go.
   Warmly yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;